1) Shandur pass connects Chitral with:
(C) Malam Jaba
2) Karakoram Highway between Pakistan and China was completed in:
3) Tomb of Khawaja Farid is in:
(A) Kot Mitthan
(B) Pak Patan
4) Nanga Parbat is the highest peak of:
(D) Suleman Range
5) River Kabul joins Indus river near
(A) Dera Ismael Khan
6) The Chairman of National Economic Council is:
(A) Finance Minister
(B) Prime Minister
(D) None of these
7) Who was the first Muslim Governor of Punjab?
(A) Abdur Rab Nishtar
(B) Mushtaq Gormani
(C) Feroz Khan Non
(D) Iftikhar Hussain Momdot
8) Objective Resolution was presented in the Constituent Assembly on:
(A) 2nd March, 1949
(B) 7th march, 1949
(C) 12th March, 1949
(D) 17th March, 1949
9) The only Vice President of Pakistan was:
(A) Noor ul Amin
(B) Fazal Haq
(C) Fazal Elahi
(D) Ch Zahoor Elahi
10) What is the minimum age of the Senator according to the 1973 constitution?
(A) 25 years
(B) 30 years
(C) 35 years
(D) 49 years
11) Term of the office of the Election Commissioner of Pakistan:
(A) 3 years
(B) 4 years
(C) 5 years
(D) 6 years
12) On the advice of Prime Minister and the Chief Minister, President and Governor are bound to dissolve the assemblies with in
(A) 24 hours
(B) 48 hours
(C) 72 hours
(D) 96 hours
13) The only Muslim woman who has attended the Round Table Conference is:
(A) Begum Salma Tasaduq
(B) Fatima Jinnah
(C) Begum Shaista Ikram
(D) Begum Jehaanara Shanawaz
14) The British sold the Kashmir to Gulab Sing Dogra under the treaty of?
(A) Treaty of Amritsar
(B) Treaty of Lahore
(C) Instrument of Accession
(D) Treaty of Kashmir
15) Dr. Abdul Salam, 1st Noble prize recipient, got his university degree from?
(A) University of London
(B) Howard University
(C) Oxford University
(D) University of Cambridge
16) “Habba Khatoon” is the famous poetess of which language?
17) Famous Urdu writer Mushtaq Ahmad Yousafi, by profession was?
(A) Civil Servant
(B) News Caster
18) Lawari Pass connects
(A) Dir with Chitral
(B) Dir with Malakand
(C) Chitral with Swat
(D) Chitral with Malakand
19) Dr. Ruth Pfou the “Mother Theresa”of Pakistan compaigned against which disease?
20) UN General Assembly has declared the decade 2021-2030 as?
(A) Decade of Ecosystem Restoration
(B) Refugee Rehabilitation Decade
(C) Environmental change decade
(D) Peace and Stability Decade
21) Identify the most benefited sector of Pakistan because of GDP-Plus (duty free access to Eu Union) ?
(A) Sports Goods
(B) Leather products
(C) Textile and Garments
(D) Surgical Instruments
22) The title of “Ambassador of Hindu Muslim unity” was given to Quaid e Azam by?
(B) Vijay Lakshmi Pandit
(C) Sarojni Naido
(D) Allama Iqbal
23) Quaid e Azam resigned from the membership of Imperial Legislative Council on account of:
(A) Hindu Muslim riots
(B) Rowlett Act
(C) Muslim league Internal differences
(D) Demand for Independance
24) “Wealth of Nations” was written by:
(A) Adam Smith
(B) Karl Marx
(C) Max Weber
25) Statue of Liberty was given to USA by?
26) Watergate scandal is related to:
(A) Terrorism Issues
(B) Canal Water Issues
(D) Dam Issues
27) The article 3 of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of UN relates:
28) The treaty of Versailles settled peace in:
(C) Middle East
29) International Monetary Fund (IMF) was created after the,
(A) Malta Conference
(B) London Conference
(C) Round Table Conference
(D) Breton Wood Conference
30) China have claim on part of Indian province of:
(A) Arunachal Paradesh
(B) Madihya Paradesh
(C) Himachal Paradesh
(D) United Province
31) Political Term “Shadow Cabinet” stands for:
- A cabinet of Ministers specialized in their fields
- A group of specialized critics in the official opposition party
- A cabinet of unelected technocrats
- A group of ministers who are very close to Prime Minister
32) “Deal of the Century” presented by Donald Trump related to:
(A) US Obinia Trade
(B) Us Iran relations
(C) US Russia relations
(D) Palestine Issue
33) The lengthiest written Constitution of the world is:
(A) British Constitution
(B) Indian Constitution
(C) Chinese Constitution
(D) French Constitution
34) The word “REX” stands for:
(A) The King
(B) The Crown
(C) The Court
(D) The Parliament
35) “Ho Chi Minh” was:
(A) Leader of Vietnam
(B) Leader of Laos
(C) Leader of Thailand
(D) Leader of Japan
36) Continental Shelf limits of Pakistan is:
(A) 12 Nautical miles
(B) 100 Nautical miles
(C) 250 Nautical miles
(D) 350 Nautical miles
37) Soviet Union was replaced by Russian Federation in:
(A) October, 1991
(B) November, 1991
(C) December, 1991
(D) January, 1992
38) Settlement of border dispute and signing of “Boundary agreement” with China proved a mile stone in the history of Sino-Pak relations. Which of the following diplomats rendered his services in this agreement?
(A) Mansoor Qadir
(B) Agha Mohammad Raza
(C) Z.A BhuttO
(D) Mohammad Ali Bogra
39) Kyoto Protocol came into force in:
40) Pakistan installed her first nuclear power station in Karachi with the help of:
41) The Quran and Sunnah are declared the supreme law of Pakistan under the amendment:
42) “Kapas ka Phool” is written by:
(A) Khadija Mastoor
(B) Saadat Hassan Manto
(C) Younas Butt
(D) Ahmad Nadem Qasmi
43) Hugo Shavez was leader of:
44) The Bolshevik Revolution took place in:
45) Jahangir Khan won Squash championship for 10 times:
(A) World Open
(B) British Open
(D) Asian Open
46) In 2018, German Chancellor Angela Markel was sworn in for:
(A) 2nd time
(B) 3rd time
(C) 4th time
(D) 5th time
47) The World Water day is celebrated every year on:
(A) March 22
(B) March 23
(C) April 22
(D) April 23
48) The Indian current President is:
(A) Pranab Mukherji
(B) Venkalah Naidu
(C) Pratiba Patil
(D) Ram Nath Kovind
49) Who was the first Ambassador of Pakistan to USA?
(A) Matloob Hussain
(B) Zafarullah Khan
(C) Patras Bukhari
(D) Abdul Hassan Asfahani
50) Jabir bin Hayan was famous for his work on:
51) The Pakistan scientist who worked under Albert Einstein?
(A) Dr. Saleem uz Zaman
(B) Mhammad Raziudin Siddique
(C) Dr. Munir Ahmad
(D) Dr. Abdul Salam
52) India represent which % of total South Asia’s population?
53) When did the first Sui Gas discovered in Pakistan?
54) Oceans cover how much of the earth surface?
55) How many members are there in the Security Council?
56) SAPTA is a trade agreement by:
(C) SAARC Nations
(D) EU Nations
57) What is the brightest planet in the solar system?
58) What is the total length of coastline of Pakistan?
59) Dome of Rock is located in:
60) How many members are there in SAARC?
61) How many official wording languages are recognized by UNO?
62) The second largest desert of the world is:
(D) Great Bear
63) Which of the following country has no boundary with the Syria?
64) Sindh was separated from Bombay in:
65) Vasco da Gama was the native of:
66) The largest Earth filled dam of the World is:
67) Arab Spring Movement in Middle East started from which country?
68) Timbuktu is the famous city of:
69) Three Gorges Dam is located in:
70) Approximately what fraction of human genome encodes proteins?
71) In the plant cells which reactions occur in the stroma of chloroplasts?
(A) Calvin Cycle
(C) Krebs Cycle
72) Stimulus Intensity is detected in brain by?
(A) Actor Potentials
(B) Threshold potential
(C) Amplitude of action potential
(D) Number of synapsis crossed
73) Cirrhosis is the disease, It affects which organ in the body?
(D) Small Intestine
74) According to Science, the Earth is _____ years old.
(A) 10 billion
(B) 4.5 million
(C) 4.5 billion
(D) 450 million
75) _____ makes 14 to 17 percent of the skeleton?
76) The vitamin that control browning in the fruits is:
(A) Vitamin K
(B) Vitamin C
(C) Vitamin B
(D) Vitamin D
77) The energy value of fats and Oils is _____ times more than carbohydrates and proteins.
78) The milk need to be heated at 161 F for _____ seconds for complete pasteurization.
79) Vitamin that is produced by the body not found in fruits is:
(A) Vitamin B1
(B) Vitamin B12
(C) Vitamin B6
(D) Vitamin A
80) Coniferous forests have less biodiversity than
(A) Tropical Rain Forest
(D) Cool temperate
81) Rocks that contain fossils are:
(A) Celandine Rocks
(B) Monzonite Rocks
(C) Sedimentary Rocks
(D) Dolerite Rocks
82) Depletion of Ozone Layer is caused by:
83) Deforestation at the large scale can be observed at:
(A) Atlantic Forest
(B) Amazon Forest
(C) Borneo Forest
(D) Sumatra Forest
84) Which of the following can be recycled many times?
(C) Organic Materials
85) Blank DVDs on which data can be erased and rewritten are identified as:
(A) DVD + WR
(B) DVD + RW
(C) DVD + R
(D) DVD + W
86) Who gave the idea to combine the internet with hypertext concept?
(A) Steve Jobs
(B) Bill Gates
(C) Tim Berners lee
(D) Jeff Bezos
87) The first Mechanical Calculating Machine was invented by:
(A) Willian Oughtred
(B) Gottfried W. Leibniz
(C) Blaise Pascal
(D) Charlas Babbage
88) There are two ways to insert content from one application to another i.e. embedding and _____.
89) What is the name for webpage address?
90) The function is a _____ which can calculate the values given in specific order.
(B) Predefined formula
(D) None of these
91) Average age of A and B is 30 years, that of B and C is 32 years, and the average age of A and C is 34 years. The age of C is:
(A) 33 years
(B) 34 years
(C) 35 years
(D) 36 years
92) Complete the sequence: 6, 11, _____, 27.
93) In an examination, 1100 boys and 900 girls appeared, 50% of the boys and 40% of the girls passed. The fail percentage is
94) The opposite of Segregation is:
95) The Square of Standard Deviation is called:
96) After the USA the largest number of Noble Laureates are from?
97) In Operation Zarb e Azb, Azb was the name of:
(A) Sword of the Holy Prophet
(B) Sword of Ali R.A
(C) A two headed arrow
(D) War against enemies
98) Study of Life in outer space is:
99) The Interactions among organisms and their Environment is studied under?
100) Wakhan Corridor is located to the _____ of Pakistan.
(D) South East