1)You want to insert a paragraph of text from one document to another document while still keeping it in the first document , you will do it by doing the following:
(A) Cut and paste
(B) Copy and paste
(C) Delete and paste
(D) Insert and paste
2) In which year FIH (International Hockey Federation) was established?
3) A college organized a function in which 1/3rd of boys and 1/2 of girls are present. Total number of students present is:
(D) Data inadequate
4) Excel would evaluate the formula, = 20*10/5*8 and return this answer:
5) In MS Word, when we apply “Drop Cap” on a word then, by default, first character of this word drops to:
(A) 3 lines
(B) 5 lines
(C) 2 lines
(D) 8 lines
6) Union Jack is the name of the flag of which country?
7) What number increased by 20% of itself is equal to 102
8) To convert a decimal number into binary number, we use the method of repeated:
9) A father is now three times as old as his son. Five years back, he was four times as old as his son. The age of the son (in years) is:
10) Find the average of all numbers between 6 and 34 which are divisible of 5:
11) Solve: 30% of 3300
12) Evaluate: √(248) + √64
13) In MS Word which vies shows margins and the rulers?
(B) Page Layout
(C) Page setup
14) For how many years the Caliphate of Hazrat Abu Bakar R.A last?
(A) 2 years
(B) 3 years
(C) 4 years
(D) 5 years
15) Which pillar of Islam is declared as an Armour?
(B) Soam (Fasting)
16) Euphonious is the opposite of:
17) In Excel you can sort data in _____ :
(A) Ascending Order
(B) Descending Order
(C) Both A & B
(D) None of these
18) In which city the famous Wazir Khan mosque is located?
19) The task force created by Pak Navy to defend CPEC is called:
(A) Task force 75
(B) Task force 88
(C) Task force 90
(D) Task force 91
20) Cells in MS Excel can be uniquely identified by:
(A) Column letters and row numbers
(B) Column numbers and row numbers
(C) Cell coordinates
(D) None of these
21) Montagu – Chelmsford reforms introduced a System called:
22) Given that 543 * 21 = 11403. Find the value of 1140.3 / 5.403
23) Average of 10 positive numbers is X. If each number is increased by 10%, than X:
(A) Remains unchanged
(B) May decrease
(C) May increase
(D) is increased by 10%
24) Three hundredths is the same as:
25) Choose the correct preposition: Look! There is a bid spider _____ the ceiling.
26) There are two sections A and B of a class, consisting of 36 and 44 students respectively. If the average weight of section A is 40kg and that of section B is 35kg, find the average weight of the whole class.
27) Mr. Antonio Guterres is serving as the Secretary General of the United Nations. To which country does he belong:
28) Reeya obtained 65, 67, 78, 82 and 85 out of 100 in different subjects. What will be the average:
29) The word Pentium is related to:
(A) Hard Disk
30) To print PowerPoint Presentation, press:
(A) Ctrl + A
(B) Ctrl + Shift + P
(C) Ctrl + P
(D) Ctrl + S
31) ‘Amazon’ is a best example _____ site.
(B) Social Networking
32) Surah Al-kausar is the shortest surah of the Holy Quran. The number of verses in it are:
(D) Less than three
33) Converting 75% in to fraction, answer will be:
34) A computer can not function without:
(A) Microsoft Office
(B) Operating System
(C) Internet Connector
(D) Antivirus Protection
35) Software that assists you, or acts on your behalf, to perform repetitive computer-related tasks is a(n):
(A) Intelligent Agent
(C) Fuzzy logic
(D) Genetic Algorithm
36) Alia can complete an assignment is 5 days and Babar can complete the same assignment in 20 days. The time takes by both Alia and Babar to complete the assignment working together is:
(A) 3 days
(B) 5 days
(C) 4 days
(D) 2 days
37) Which planet in the solar system is the farthest from the sum?
38) If Kayala left $10.47 tip on a breakfast that costs $87.25, what percentage was the tip?
39) In MS Word _____ is used to move directly to specific location, in a document
40) In 2002, Amnesty International succeeded in having an “Optional Protocol” added to the Child Human rights act in the UN. This protocol raised the age at which states can legally recruit children into the armed forces to 18. What was the legal age under:
41) Asghar can do a job in 60 days. And both Asghar and Babar can do the same job in 20 days working together. Baber alone can do the same job in:
(A) 30 days
(B) 60 days
(C) 28 days
(D) 45 days
42) How many Emirates comprise the United Arab Emirates?
43) What is the width of bedminton court for singl court?
(A) 5.18 meters
(B) 6.10 meters
(C) 0.40 meters
(D) 5.20 meters
44) If a : b = 2 : 3 and b : c = 4 : 3 then find a : b : c
(A) 8 : 12 : 9
(B) 2 : 3 : 8
(C) 2 : 3 : 9
(D) 2 : 3 : 12
45) A fruit seller purchases oranges at the rate of 3 for Rs 5 and sells them at 2 for Rs 4. His profit in the transaction is:
46) A doll is sold for Rs: 220. What was the cost of doll if rate of profit was 10% of the cost?
(A) Rs. 198
(B) Rs. 200
(C) Rs. 210
(D) Rs. 240
47) Albert Einstein was born in:
48) Which is the first element depicted on the periodic table?
49) Which of the following is not used to access the web?
50) Bio-fuels are sources of energy derived from:
(B) Plants and Animals
(D) Air and Water
51)Pakistan in borderd by _____ in the Noth East?
52) Find out the average of A and B if the given value of 16 A + 16 B = 48.
53) In Power Point _____ contains pre-defined
54) Head of the Senate is called _____
55) Quaid e Azam Presented 14 points in:
56) For the series what is the next term: 4, 6, 9, 13, _____
57) In MS Excel you can used the horizontal and vertical scroll bars to:
(A) Split worksheet in 2 panes
(B) View different rows & columns
(C) Edit the content of the cell
(D) View different worksheets
58) You should save your computer from?
(B) Time boms
(D) All of these
59) Minutes buys an old scooter for Rs. 4700 and spend Rs. 500 on its repairs. If he sells the scooter for Rs. 5800, his gain percent is:
60) The page orientation can be in the _____ style.
(C) Landscape and portrait
(D) Digit Speed Line
61) What is the full form of DSL in terms of information technology?
(A) Digital System Line
(B) Digital Super Line
(C) Digital Subscriber Line
(D) Digital Speed Line
62) The Diamer-Basha Dam will be constructed on:
63) Who invented Computer mouse?
(A) Doughlas Carl
(B) Bill Gates
(C) John McAfee
(D) Even williams
64) How many gold medla Pakistan won in Common Wealth Games 2010 held in India?
65) In MS Word, _____ shortcut Key combination underlines the selected text.
(A) Ctrl + P
(B) Ctrl + V
(C) Ctrl + U
(D) Ctrl + A
66) The “Myth of Independence” is written by:
(A) General Ayub Khan
(B) Nelson Mendela
(C) Benazir Bhutto
(D) Z.A Bhutto
67) Which of the following is used in normal pencils?
68) Computers that process both analog and digital data are called ____ computers:
69) _____ function calculates the largest value in a set of numbers.
70) If one day work = 1/20 then the time required to finish the job (in days) ?
71) from what location are the 1st computer instructions available on boot up?
(A) ROM BIOS
(D) Config Sys
72) Infalliable opposite is:
73) Oscar purchased a new hat that was on sale for $5.06. The original price was $9.20. What percentage discount was the sale price?
74) Animation Schemes can be applied to _____ in the presentation.
(A) All Slides
(B) Select Slides
(C) Current Slides
(D) All of these
75) For the series what is the next term? 36, 34, 30, 28, 24, _____
76) What is the Linux?
(A) Operating System
(B) Storage device
(C) Input device
(D) Web Browser
77) Slide sorter can be accessed through _____ menu.
78) Find the average of 8 13 25 43 and 11
79) Pakistan won the ICC T-20 World cup only once under the captaincy of
(A) Younas Khan
(B) Imran Khan
(C) Shahid Afridi
(D) Inzamam ul Haq
80) Two numbers are in the ratio 7 : 9, if the sum of the numbers is 112, then the larger number is:
81) Antonym of Guilty is:
82) 1/10 = ?
83) Solve 12 / 20 = ?
84) A common name for software error is:
(D) Logic bombs
85) The largest unit of storage is:
86) A country that is landlocked and surrounded by landlocked country is called the double landlocked country. Which of the following is the double landlocked country?
87) Pakistan first constitution assembly was dissolved in?
88) A/an _____ contains information like text, image or music.
(D) Internet browser
89) What is the fractional Equivalent of 12.5%?
90) Solve: 5 / 0.5 = ?
91) Three numbers are in ratio 4 : 5 : 6 and their average is 30. The largest number is:
92) “Fidel Castro” was the leader of:
(B) South Africa
93) “Chennai” is the new name of which Indian City?
94) The average of four consecutives odd numbers is 24. Find the largest number:
95) The largest computer company by sales is:
96) For a qualification 2/5 of the marks were given for coursework. The rest of the marks were given for a written paper of which 3/8 were given for mental test. total marks were out of 120. how many marks were given for mental test?
کونسا جملہ درست ہے ؟
(A) آپ بمعے اہل و عیال تشریف لایں
(B) آپ معے اہل و عیال تشریف لایں
(C) آپ بمعے اہل عیال تشریف لایں
(D) آپ معے اہل عیال تشریف لایں
فاختہ اڑانا” محاورہ ہے اسکا کیا مطلب ہے ؟
(A) ہانک لگانا
(B) مزے اڑانا
(C) شور مچانا
(D) تہس نہس کرنا
out of the frying pan into the fire کا درست مطلب کیا ہے
(A) جل بن مچھلی
(B) پوری چھوڑ آدھی سے بھی جاۓ
(C) آسمان سے گرا کھجور میں اٹکا
(D) اے تھے نماز بخشوانے روزے گلے پڑ گۓ
ٹسوے بہانہ کا کیا مطلب ہے
(A) پانی بہانہ
(B) پانی میں کشتیاں جلانا
(C) جھوٹ موٹھ کا رونا
(D) پھوٹ پھوٹ کر رونا